La Gabbianella Franchising
The franchise of “La Gabbianella” aims to put at the center design and the exclusive style of the Italian production. Articles are produced in its factories located in Tuscany and Umbria.
The different proposed sectors, meet all the requirements in TABLE, KITCHEN and in FURNITURE LIGHTING and even with FURNISHINGS. The lines are continually renewed following the market trends but always presenting itself in an original way and with a strong craftsmanship. The products of La Gabbianella are created, while maintaining conspicuously and in utmost account, the man’s dexterity, which makes them unique and exclusive.
CERAMICS, the FABRICS, ALUMINUM, GLASS, WOOD, make the very wide range of products and quality.
We try with the help of our affiliates to broadcast a “new culture of the house, the kitchen and the table” that allows you to share with family and friends the taste for objects that have a history and a personality.
– Exclusivity of items all made in Italy
– Feasibility and Calculation of Free Project Customization
– Help in the selection of the break-even point of sale and point calculation
– Staff training
– Maximum support and elasticity of the Franchisor with bespoke and customization through internal production
– Products TRADITIONAL reread with full awareness of market trends
– CONTINUE Support for the management of the store
– Organizations of MERCHANDISE SECTORS
– INTERNAL and EXTERNAL IMAGE
– ASSISTANCE with computer assistance in the discharge management of sales, orders, update articles, wedding lists, wedding favors, etc …
– Promotion program and the new entries
– Management of the loyalty card
Interested? Contact Us.
Mission Company in brief
- The sign La Gabbianella
- The context Shopping malls – Commercial City area with walkway
- La formula Franchising
- The dimension .40-70 square meters
- The furnishings Mix self-illuminating furniture by product families and mixed interior shop windows
- La comunication . Photographic detail of product and production
- La geography Italy
- The aim Opening stores with low initial investment
- The raw materials and areas Ceramics (table, objects, professional cooking); Wood (kitchen tools); Aluminum (cooking); Glass & Crystal (table and objects); Steel (cutlery, flatware); fabric (table, kitchen accessories); Favors and Lighting
- The “Plus” The direct production (supply chain control); The “know-how” (creativity, materials and colors chosen, mastery of processes …) The experience (supply stores Mamma Ro + corner and own stores) The logo; (Impact, empathy)